On March 24, NICEATM released version 3.6 of the Integrated Chemical Environment (ICE). ICE provides data and tools to help develop, assess, and interpret chemical safety tests. This release adds new features to ICE tools, improves usability of ICE data, and adds a new reference Chemical Quick List. ICE is available at https://ice.ntp.niehs.nih.gov/.
Tool improvements in ICE version 3.6 include:
- Ability to limit Chemical Quest searches to chemicals in user-defined lists.
- New viewing options in Curve Surfer.
- New filtering options in Curve Surfer and Chemical Quest Results views.
- Updated view for uploading custom in vivo and in vitro data in the IVIVE tool.
Additions or improvements to data include:
- Quality control annotations for curated high-throughput screening HTS data.
- References for acute oral toxicity data.
- New endpoints for skin sensitization data.
- Addition and harmonization of endocrine data.
- Downloadable flat files for all data sets available on the Data Sets page (https://ice.ntp.niehs.nih.gov/DATASETDESCRIPTION).
- New reference Chemical Quick Lists for Cancer and Non-Cancer Assessment.